[Gpdd] Misc: Condolences and Well Wishes

KATHERINE L MOORE katmooretx at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 10 18:09:13 EDT 2006

We would like to send our condolences to all who have lost a piggie.  We all know the heartbreak that you feel.  Please know that we are thinking of you during this difficult time.

  Also to all of the sick piggies - we are sending prayers and wishes your way for better health.

  Today we are celebrating the 1 year adoption anniversary of Cloud and Citrus.  We got them from a home where they had been forgotten and neglected once the novelty had worn off.  We are still trying to gain their trust.  Some days they are very sociable and some days they are timid.  We gave cuddles and lots of floor time and veggies to both.  They have been very bossy today demanding that their servants wake up at sunrise to feed them a 3 course breakfast.  First - a large leaf of Romaine all around, followed by some pellets finished off with some Timothy Hay (they would not be quiet until they got the hay!).  I think they know how much we love them, but some days they just aren't used to it.

  I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Snak Shack?  We have seen these at Petsmart..  We think they are really cool but didn't buy one until we checked with fellow digesters...  Let me know your thoughts.

  Squeeks and pops from Texas,
  Kathy
  Slave to Cloud, Citrus and Teddy Bear with Root Bear in my heart