[Gpdd] Health, Cathy's piggy's bladder stones

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 22:05:38 EDT 2006

Dear Cathy,
     I read, with pain, of your little GP's sufferings from bits of stones in
the urethra. Someone may have a suggestion (tho boars are more difficult to
treat than sows given the difference in length of urethras) that will be truly
beneficial.
     But your guy is terribly young for stones. (My little Ebeneezer
WoollyBear was put to sleep approximately 3 months of shy of his 2nd birthday --
bladder stone.) Right now I am dealing with Mr. Cooders and his newly discovered
(thru the presence of blood) bladder stone. He MAY last for a while with his
tretment but only because the stone is too big to get into urethra.
     My heart breaks for you and your precious little guy. I know to well of
the straining, the crying, the bleeding.
     Unless someone quickly sends you a miracle cure I'd ease his pain in the
only way I know --- have him put to sleep. Also,if you have to go that route,
death by a gentle overdose a anesthesia is good. Other than that, I recommend
a seditive prior to the "lethal injection."

May God help your little one and guide you,
Alge