[Gpdd] HEALTH - Bladder Stones and Thank You, Steve

Janelle Smith janelle300 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:39:02 EDT 2006

Steve, I think your wife (Heather or Ginger) first introduced me to
Shilintong.  And yes...you spelled it right with only one "g"!!

Shilintong has saved 2 of my female piggies from many bladder stone
surgeries.  My Vet also didn't believe it would work.  She is now a TOTAL
convert!!!!!!!  She even has people call me to ask about it.

Pepper had 5 small bladder stones which dissolved in a month.  Spicey had
one HUGE bladderstone and we could actually see it dissolving (with x-rays).
  It took 2 months for it to go away.  I had to buy it on-line, also.

So now I give two Shilintong tablets a day to each of my pig's.  But Spicey
developed another small bladder stone.  So I started giving her three
tablets a day and it was gone in about 2 weeks.

I had a hard time syringing it to them.  So now I crush it, sprinkle it on
dampened lettuce, and roll it up like a burrito.  You need to hold it while
they eat it or you'll lose some powder.  I also have to give Metacam because
both of them will always have thickened bladder walls because of the stones.

My Vet so strongly believes in this herb, that she has sent before and after
x-rays to a big rabbit/guinea conference she went to in Florida.

If you want some medical info, go to Google and type in Shilintong.  Then
arrow down to "aobo".  It is in different packaging but I think it's the
same compound.  This place is in Hong Kong but you can buy the herb here in
the U.S.

If it wasn't for you guys, my two gp's would probably not be here now.
Thank you so much!!!!

Warm wheeks,

Janelle