[Gpdd] MISC-> guinea pig scale

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Mon Sep 11 19:05:22 EDT 2006

I am not sure on this either. I purchased the $8 one from Wal-Mart. I was
able to weigh them once. Today both of them jumped off. Well Ebony is still
more timid since his surgery so I don't blame him. What do you have them sit
on? I have the bowle. Trouble is when they bounce out I have to keep
adjusting it all over again. That $30 almost sounds good :)

Kathy