[Gpdd] (Care)Question about fleas

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 15:07:57 EDT 2006

Digesters,
  Have any of you ever experienced piggies with fleas? A fellow student of mine rescued some piggies and he said that fleas were falling off as he was bathing them. What treatment could he use? I told him not to use any of the flea shampoos or sprays from the petstores, because I know they can be dangerous for piggies. Would an essential oil treatment help --such as the one Peter Gurney used for mites? I've experienced mites before but not fleas...

  Stacy and the Squee Squad