[Gpdd] Miscellaneous

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 12 20:33:28 EDT 2006

As far as scales go i was bought the expensive ones for cooking as a
present about two years ago, well ...... the only use they get is for
weighing gp's !!! They cost Allan (grandpa slave) about $90 AUS, so i do
get some looks at times when using them to weigh Duke. But when we go to
the vets he's always weighed in lighter than my scales .... so can't
really help anyone there, ah the mystery of modern technology.

Alge i tried to forward your missing #272, but it bounced back as
undeliverable with no explanation??? Perhaps you need to check your spam
filter??? I will try again for you.

Happy adoption day to all our piggies, boy haven't we got a lovely
family of masters :o) we are such lucky slaves.

I feed Duke parsley which he adores and Sully also loved it too, spoke
to the assistant at the vet who has anything up to 18 piggies at a time
and she's never had a problem.  I will be careful and try to keep it
more as a snack tho.  Duke has to get his teeth trimmed at the front
cause he broke one OUCH, so parsley is a bit of a fav at the moment.

Both Duke and Sully were brothers but they also had their fights as Duke
as an alpha and Sully would just cower, we separated them but had them
right beside each other and they used to eat their pellets either side
of the divider (special stainless steel wire, no sharp edges) and it was
soooo cute, you'd hear them chatting away. They did enjoy playtime
together mind you Duke would growl and sway the bottom and so would
Sully, but that was about it. I miss those days :o(

Good luck Pansy hope all goes well and you fully recover real soon.
Piggie kisses and cuddles being sent to help.

I will be signing up Great Grandma Slave soonish to the gpdd as she's
going to babysit Duke at Christmas time for us and i would like her to
have the option of asking questions and reading all about slavedom, she
is so excited about Duke coming i think i made her day asking her :o)

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully