[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Digest #272

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 07:28:26 EDT 2006

Has anyone besides Alge and Debbie failed to
  receive digest #272?   When each one posted
  that they had not received it, I tried to forward
  it to them. No luck, I got an error "Mailer Daemon"
  that the delivery had failed, that it had "permanent
  errors". So I tried copying the entire thing and
  pasting it onto a new message, but the same
  thing happened, more than once.
  Maybe someone else would have luck sending
  this to them. Or, maybe more of you missed
  it, for some reason. Luckily, I save them, tho
  I know you can simply go to the website and
  read all the postings on the Archives, even if
  you have to pull them up one at a time.
  If someone else can successfully send this,
  great. If more of you want it sent, post or email
  me, and I'll continue to try different things, if
  I have to copy and paste each individual message!
  This is becoming a challenge - piggie news must
  get through!
  Wheeks are coming from the other room - must
  run!
  Susi and the Okie Piggies
  (breakfast time!)

  ps-We here at Cavy Lodge also mourn
  the loss of Steve Irwin. Although he was
  a bit eccentric (isn't that what got our
  attention?), he, like Peter Gurney, was
  a champion for those who can't speak
  for themselves. So it isn't really all that
  much off topic.