[Gpdd] Health ~ Mouse on the Mend!

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 13 21:27:10 EDT 2006

Thanks to a spirit as big as the Grand Canyon ,  more fight than Mohammed Ali, and the prayers, kind thoughts, and good wishes of everyone on the GPDD, I am thrilled to announce that Mouse is gonna make it!!!  She finally went over the hump yesterday, when she began eating and drinking like a trooper with no water or food syringed by me!  She's out of her igloo,  squeeking for treats, and looking all together happy and chipper!  She's on Baytril til Saturday, and gets her stiches removed and her recheck next Wednesday.
--
So in honor of Mouse, please pass the romaine and all piggies and people join in our celebration!!
  Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the    Baggins Boys