[Gpdd] [Health] - Emily has mammary tumours

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 11:03:26 EDT 2006

Hi there!

Well, the vet has diagnosed that Emily's pea-sized
lumps are mammary tumours.  He had a good feel of her
and found them all down her left-hand side, and some
on her right-hand side, too.

He says that he has seen piggies with these go on for
years, and I have seen on websites that 70% of these
are benign, so we are on a watch, wait and keep our
paws crossed campaign.  Emily is fine in herself and
quite happy and healthy, so long may that continue.

Warm wheeps to all.

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington, Emily and
Bearlette