[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge - Chloe

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 13:04:56 EDT 2006

Kimi-
  We are so sad to read that your dear Chloe left for
  the Bridge. It is just impossible to tell sometimes
  what is going on with these little ones. But please
  know that she knew you loved her and were doing
  your best for her. Sometimes I think that they just
  get a glimpse of that bright light and make a dash
  for the Bridge, perhaps they see their friends there,
  or get a whiff of the clover. I'm sure that they hate
  to leave us, but that time comes for us all.
  So don't beat yourself up over it, you did all you
  could, and the Baytril wouldn't kill her. Allow yourself
  some time to grieve, but try to picture her now in
  those clover fields at the Rainbow Bridge, with all
  our other dear piggies (and Peter Gurney to look
  over them!), without a care. And remember that
  she will be watching for you to join her someday.
  And perhaps one day all will be settled in your
  life and you will feel right about sharing your heart
  and home with another piggie (or two), and I'm sure
  Chloe would approve.
  A big collective hug from us all~
  Susi  &  the Okie Piggies