[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Chloe

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Sep 14 19:43:38 EDT 2006

Kimi San please don't be so hard on yourself. You've been a wonderful
slave Chloe just adored you, just remember and focus on all the
wonderful memories they DO help you through this tough time. I was one
of the lucky to be with Sully when he passed over to the Bridge but i
know that many of us do not get this opportunity i'm sure she had you in
her thought and passed quietly to the Bridge dreaming of you. She is now
playing with Sully and all the other piggies who have passed over she
will be popcorning and having a wheeking good time. My heart goes out to
you please try to be positive. Sending big cuddles to you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully