[Gpdd] [SILLY] Roll call

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 21:58:50 EDT 2006

I have an idea, why don't we all send our roll
  calls in and have it cc to me. Birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
  Put silly roll call in the subject line and
  I will keep track.  Put city state and country, total
  masters and slaves in your household. Then I will add
  them all up and post total piggies and slaves.
  Anyone that would like to have a copy of the totals
  for their city, state or county can let me know then I will
  send them the totals for area. If you all would
  notify me if you have changes once I get the
  data base set up I would keep track of it.
  Aslo what about getting a list of the email
  addresses started so that we could
  contact others near us if we wanted to. Maybe
  this would be a good chance for more slaves and
  masters to get together.
  What does everyone else think.
  BIrdie Total slave to masters Jimmy Jr., Spunky,
  Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky.

Birdie