[Gpdd] Announcement of Chloe

James Lynn jimmarg.lynn at juno.com
Fri Sep 15 08:20:16 EDT 2006

Dear Kimi-san,

I was so very, very sorry to hear about the death of Chloe.  She was a
cute and loveable little guinea pig.  I often think about the time you
and Chloe came out to my house for lunch on the patio.  I played with
Chloe as she ran around on the picnic table.  Kimi-san, you did nothing
wrong in the care of Chloe; for whatever reason a "Higher Power" decides
when it is time for our little friends to take their journey across the
Rainbow Bridge.

I am sure Chloe died peacefully even though you said that the bedding was
all kicked up around her.  I have had the experience of being there at
the time of death for several of my piggers.  At the last moment of life
when all their systems shut down, they will often have a spasm of kicking
their feet which seems to be a part of the dying process.

Please take comfort in knowing that Chloe is now very happy and is
resting peacefully on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.  She knows
that you were an excellent slave and took good care of her.  It is always
easy to look back and say to yourself:  "What if I had done this or that"
but, at the time you were doing all you could for her.

Keep your heart open.........no, you can never replace Chloe; she was one
of a kind.  But, there are a lot of piggies out there looking for a good
home such as yours.

Time will heal your pain.

Love from,

Jim................and Olivia