[Gpdd] [Announcement] Mr. Buttscotch has a housemate!

Bradley, Stephen G SGBRADLEY at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Sep 15 09:09:00 EDT 2006

After interviewing two potential candidates with our local rescue group,
Butterscotch seemed to be getting along best with a pig named Mike, so Mike came
to live at our house!  Mike is... well, blonde, I guess comes closest to
describing his color, age indeterminate but adult, weight about the same as Mr.
Scotch, so he can hold his own, and male but fixed - not our doing.

Mike is still in his own cage for now, but they seemed to get along pretty well
in play on the floor, so we have hopes of being able to phase them into
cohabitation.

Mike is a bit shy, so for now he's laying low a lot, but he has already served
one good purpose in that he does seem to be distracting Mr. Buttscotch somewhat
from his two favorite pursuits - eating and lounging - and just having him in
the house seems to have inspired Butterscotch to spend more time scurrying and
wheeking...

Steve, Ginger, and Auntie Heather (who hasn't met Mike yet),
Butterscotch, and Mike (he's new!)
(remembering Niles and Clover always)