[Gpdd] [Silly] Roll Call

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 19:15:31 EDT 2006

  The Guinea Girls are checking in from Berwick, PA.

  Isabelle, Jasmine, & Sage,  all about 2 1/2 years old.
  Ivy, 1 1/2 years old; Cinder just turned a year old in August and Willow will be 1 years old in November.

  And of course their slave here.  Sage is suppose to belong to my daughter but we all know she is mine.  (shhhh, lets not tell her though).

  cavylover74 at yahoo.com

  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & one of the guinea girls, Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74