[Gpdd] [SILLY] Roll call

Denise Schichner djsma96 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 01:16:39 EDT 2006

Hi piggie lovers!!

We have mommy slave (Denise), boy slave (Dennis) and masters (mistresses???) Noel and Tribbles. We are located in Streamwood (Chicago suburban), Illinois, USA. Oh, and we have demi-masters Bandit (dog), Valentine Scarlett, Lacey Diana and Chloe Lou (cats) and Beau (cockatiel/bird).

On the subject of fleas: I had found a spray at a pet store, especially for piggers, to kill and repel fleas. My dog is always being infested. I am going to try some natural means of preventing fleas once I get out current infestation under control by natural means. Brewer's yeast is a fairly reasonable and effective preventative for humans, cats and dogs.  If I can keep everyone else "clean" of fleas, then it shouldn't be necessary to have to do anything with the piggers. If anyone can suggest a natural way to get rid of a current infestation, please let me know. I am even getting "eaten alive" by the fleas.

My sympathies to all those who have had loved ones cross the Bridge. My prayers go to those with ailing ones.

Wheeks to all!

Denise