[Gpdd] Health: Cooders is "producing"

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Sep 16 03:11:16 EDT 2006

Hi --
     Tis late and I need to be in bed but want to thank all of you so much
for you help with my seemingly on going crises of late. I have learned a lot and
your support his meant a great deal.

     Recent news --Cooders is producing piggy poos once more. (Let's hear it:
Hooray for Mr. Cooders!!"

     Ah, such a sigh of relief on my part and I bet on his, too.

     We are stil dealing with the other things but there doesn't seem to be
blood in his urine now so I think we can move out of panic mode.

Blessins and good will and appreciation to all,
Alge and the semi-Jolly Rodents