[Gpdd] [GPDD] Behavior - Back to School Blues?

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 09:12:30 EDT 2006

Is it just me, or do dogs get all the public's attention?
  I just noticed a story on MSNBC.com's Weekend Today
  website (I was looking for something else,haven't found
  it yet!), about dogs having back to school blues, and
  what to do about it. Good, that should be addressed.
  But it's not just the dogs. True, most cats are probably
  delighted to have the house to themselves again, but
  other critters, like our dear piggies, are probably just
  as lonely. That is why the OP's watch their shows
  each day, although theirs are on PBS - they love
  Cookie Monster and Postcards from Buster, among
  others.
  So here's a link to the story (I haven't had time to
  read it yet, but did save it in my Animal Stories).
  Maybe we need a similar story for the piggies!

  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14548233/

  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (currently enjoying their Sat. am cartoons)