[Gpdd] <behavior> back to school blues

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 16:19:39 EDT 2006

Susie had talked about an article on Back to School Blues and dogs. I had posted a couple of weeks ago about The Boys not liking that I had to go back to work. (I am a teacher.) Well it has been a couple of weeks and they have adjusted. But I am noticing today, that I have been "bothering" them. Since it is Saturday and I am cleaning. I have the stereo on louder than usually, there is commotion everywhere and The Boys look very annoyed that I am keeping them from their naptime. Geez...they are mad when I go back to work, now they are annoyed that I am home......a person can't win..........LOL....Boy who runs this home.........Gotta love em.......

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip