[Gpdd] Rescue: Chambersburg PA area

Carol reetpigs at excite.com
Sat Sep 16 16:31:43 EDT 2006

Hi slaves and piggies,

I normally don't post, but in our local paper today there was an article about the Cumberland Valley Animal Shelter having 14 little ones "dumped" off in the past two weeks.  I did call to offer pellets, hay and cages and found out they are NOT a no-kill shelter.  Someone who adopted one of the piggies did at least sex the animals for the shelter and they have been separated into male/female cages.  I am still going to drop off supplies but wanted to let anyone know in the Chambersburg, PA area that piggies are up for adoption.

I am also trying to contact the animal rescue place here called Greener Pastures to see if they may be able to accomodate the pigs, but had to leave a message.  If you know of anyone in the area the looking for a piggie, please have them contact the Cumberland shelter at 717-263-5791.  I do not know how long the shelter will keep them.

Carol and Pat, slaves of Marachuka, Machukui and Mamapacha - the piggies, Europa and Oxford the bunnies and Kaitlynn the dog.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com