[Gpdd] behavior--back to school blues

DEB GANLEY debg43 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 17 00:21:12 EDT 2006

I totally believe that my girls know when we go back to school after being off all summer--my daughter is in 8th grade & I work for the schools, so it's double trouble when the summer is over.  When we're off & home, the girls are free-range.  Once we go back to school, they don't get to come out of their houses till I get home at 1pm & aren't happy campers about it--BUT the little stinkers know I come home on my break at 9:15am,  I feel totally guilty about them being "stuck in their houses" (mine should be so decorated & clean!) & give them broccoli, which they stand on their back legs on the side of the houses for--they don't ask for it all summer at that time while they're out & about, tho!  And animals (especially pigs) aren't too smart?  These guys are too funny--BTW, they do get broccoli in their afternoon salad!  Deb, Potter, Molly & Emma