[Gpdd] (Health) Willie's Stone

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 08:16:53 EDT 2006

All,
  We got Willie back at about 5:30 PM (EST) on Friday. I know I annoyed him a lot Friday night because I kept getting up to check on him, just to make sure he was okay. I'm happy to say he's doing well and even wheeked for his veggies this morning! He hates his meds (of course) and I feel bad about having to pick him up to give them to him, because I know he's sore. I just wish I could get him to drink more water. He's never been much of a drinker anyway, but I know he needs the fluids. He seems to be peeing and pooping normally (well, as normally as a piggy can after bladder surgery), so I guess he's getting some water from his veggies.

  Well, it's time to go give him his antibiotic...wish me luck!

  Stacy and the Squee Squad