[Gpdd] [Silly] Roll Call

Evelyn Baker ebak at ca.inter.net
Sun Sep 17 12:32:59 EDT 2006

Phoebe is 6 and probaby 3 or 4 months old. I'm not sure as she was a
resuce pig. I was just fostering her but that idea only lasted a
week. She's been with me for six years now. She doesn't see very well
as she has had cataracts since she was 2 and chronic bladder
infections, which I think we have finally licked. She's a willful
guinea pig who isn't afraid of anything, even the vet and vacuum
cleaner.

So from Toronto, is Phoebe.

Remembering  Quincy, Wilbur- guinea pig genius, Emily, Chloe, Olga
and Amy. I wish there was a gpdd when I had my first guinea pig but I
can't thank this list enough for all  the help and friendship I have
received over the years  and for what we have done to forward the
knowledge and care of guinea pigs.