[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] When you touch your piggy's rump

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Sep 17 12:24:07 EDT 2006

Hi Solar's slave!

Without seeing your piggy, it sounds like a fungal infection. With this, they get fidgety when you touch their rear end and you might find that the hair pulls out easily.

 If one of my piggies has this problem, out comes the trusty Vet-Sect shampoo. A really vigorous bath with this will clear it up. I don't know where you live but this is available in the UK and Europe.

If you are elsewhere, maybe someone else can help?

Penny and the Piggyfriends in England.