[Gpdd] (silly) Roll Call

Bamboozlepig at aol.com Bamboozlepig at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 17:24:11 EDT 2006

Hi!
I usually just lurk and read the digest, but my 3 brat-rats demanded to stand
up and be counted, so from Marion, Iowa there is Scooby (2 yr. old male),
Sasha (2 yr. old female) & Suki Pudding (7 month old female).  Scooby is
neutered, so he gets to run with the lady-pigs (which he loves until they steal his
lettuce away).  Scooby and Sasha were "adoptables" from Petco, and Suki was
given to me from a lady whose piggy had babies.  They have 2 devoted slaves, me
(Kim) and my mom (Sharon).