[Gpdd] RESCUE-Adoption

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Sun Sep 17 15:43:23 EDT 2006

I have one of each. One is supposivly my daughters :) She has the female who
may be pregnant. The female is the boss here. My male was neutered a bit
over a week ago. I have heard that older males may become impacted. I have
also heard from others who have a lot of males that is not something that is
likely to happen. Excersise and diet seems to help keep those muscles in
line. I neutered the male becaus like in a human being it is not as likely
to have complications. I do not notice any difference with Ebony. Although
he was quite more skittish those first few days home. He clicked his teeth
which I had never heard him do.

I do not know if spaying helps prevent problems or not. So far I have not
read that anywhere. That does not mean it might not be true.

Kathy