[Gpdd] Silly Roll Call

Mary Alice Heath maryscarlett at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 15:29:53 EDT 2006

Hi, thisKing Pig Patrick. My slave adopted me July 2005. Since that time my kingdom has grown! She rescued Pollyanna, Daisy May, Mia, Skippy, Cupcake and Buttercup.
  Also in my domain we have Rhett, Ashley, Clover, Susie, Jack, Pearl, Pixie and Pepper. We are all fat and healthy living in Arkansas. Our slave is Mary Alice and she knows that pigs rule!

  Our subordinates are 4 cats, Nicholas, Cissy, Georgia, and Gregory. 1 fish, Noah.
  But I know our slave loves us the best!

Love a Guinea Pig!