[Gpdd] silly behaviors

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 22:34:41 EDT 2006

Susi,
  I laughed so hard about your antics
  of your herd. My girls will occasionaly
  do that to my males as well. It is funny
  to watch. The story of the girls popcorning
  on your lap would make a great video.
  Well actually any piggie video is cool
  in my book, lol. Anyway that story
  reminded me of my very first and second
  piggies I ever had. I bought my first one
  "Staypuff" from a pet store and had her
  by herself intill a coworker gave me
  her male Justice, because he son
  was alergic to Him. Justice can to
  adore Staypuff or "Puffer" so much
  that he couldn't stand to be away from
  her for more than 5 minutes without
  throwing an absolute fit. One time
  I was holding both of them on my
  well endowed chest and Justice seem
  to think it was a perfert time for action.
  He was humping her right on my chest!
  Talk about a front row seat. At first I was
  shocked and then started laughing as
  Justice didn't have a care in the world.
  He just went right on with his business,
  thou I'm sure he missed. Some times
  Puffer would get so fed up with him, that
  she would sit with her butt in the corner
  of the cage and glare at him. Eventually
  Justice would try to win her over by
  bringing her food and sit and watch
  her eat it. He loved Puffer so, it was
  amazing. Awh sweet memories of my