[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Charlotte's Lumps

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 17 21:22:08 EDT 2006

Katy, yes go to your vet now with your little Charlotte, sounds like she
may have an abscess. There are a few options, mostly they operate where
they remove the lump but this can be very successful as our little Duke
has had 3 abscess ops!! Keep us posted with her progress. Please don't
be too hard on yourself these lumps can appear overnight, they can be
very hard to detect until all of a sudden you notice they're acting
differently and you go 'looking' more closely at them. Sending lots of
piggie kisses and cuddles and a big hug to help you too.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully