[Gpdd] [MISC.] Roll Call and Birthdays!

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:19:45 EDT 2006

Hello to the friendly folks @ GPDD ( both piggies and people!),

      We are happy to announce that our piggie brothers, Flick, Fluffy, and
C.J., celebrated their 5th birthday on September 16th. It's hard to believe
that their mother, Pepper, will soon have been with us for 6 years! It seems
like only yesterday that she came to live with us, followed a week later by
Cinnamon, who was suppose to be a girl...well, you can guess what happened
next! It would be impossible for us to put into words how much we have
enjoyed their company over the years. They have been the most gentle,
loving, and entertaining friends that we could have ever hoped for.

Now...we would like to answer the roll call.

Our masters are:

Pepper (5.5 years of age)
Sweetheart (5)
Newbie (5)