[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Duke popcorned!!

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 17 23:55:09 EDT 2006

Hi all a cute story to tell about our beautiful Dukey boy:
I had the absolute pleasure to see Duke popcorn and i mean really
popcorn whilst i was cleaning out his cage on the weekend. I take this
as a positive that he's now not greiving as much for his mate Sully. I
was busily sweeping out the hay remnants when i looked over my shoulder
to see Duke scooting around the workshop, he always stays on the carpet
he looks at the concrete floor and goes 'no way buddy that looks cold".
Anyway i started to talk to him he did a 180 degree turn in mid air, i
laughed out loud like a real belly laugh, this seemed to encourage him
even more. The next thing i knew he was doing laps of his rug and
various boxes and cubbies i make for him on the floor to entertain him.
Then all of a sudden up went the backside and he popcorned around one
box then raced around another then popcorned again. Funnily enough he
then seemed to be absolutely exhausted so sat quietly under a box just
peeking out at me. I now feel more complete as a slave as i had not
really seen him popcorn as much as that, just the odd jump around, ahhhh
the joyful parts of being a slave :o)  Thanks for listening to my ramble
but just had to share.
Love and cuddles to all the furbabies and a big hi to all the slaves.
Really enjoying the roll call, love all the names of our furbabies :o)
Have a great week love from OZ.

Glynis priviledged slave to Duke (in mem. Sully)