[Gpdd] [SILLY] Roll Call - Dolly Mixtures in France

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Sep 18 02:59:11 EDT 2006

ADMIN - just a suggestion, but could ROLL CALL be one of the headings
("Topic label") under which people post, instead of a subsection of "Silly"? New
digesters could be encouraged to make their first post under this heading, thus
"registering" their herd from the outset. Would it be difficult to arrange
this?

Anyway, here is the first roll call posting from France - Lower Normandy,  to
be precise, where Debbie, and assistant slave Pete, are owned by the 16 Dolly
 Mixtures. The 2 rescued boys are Fidget and Scrabble (born Spring 2003), the
2  boys born here (3 July 2004) are Cannelletto and Zebra, and their dad, who
was  given to us (born 15 November 2002) is Claude. Pirouette (born 24 May
2002) is  Claude's sister from a previous litter and was given to us when her
family  emigrated to Australia, but all the other girls are rescues: Muscade
(probably  about 5), Soulage, Boulotte, Sable, Scarecrow, Cherry all born early
spring 2003  then Gisele, Caramel, Nuage and Ambree were born late spring 2003.

Some of you may remember I gave away one precious piggie, Aregentee. She
still lives locally, with French spinster slaves Bernadette and Therese, and I
still go and weigh her from time to time. She was also born in early Spring
2003.

I'm a little confused by the "rescue" category. All mine except Pirouette,
Claude, Cannelletto and Zebra are rescued piggies, but they are very definitely
 in forever homes here!!

Debbie and the 16 Dolly Mixtures