[Gpdd] Silly: Roll call

Brenda Colijn bcolijn at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 18 10:29:24 EDT 2006

I have two piggies:

Max is a little over 2, a mostly brown, mostly American crested with a
bit of long fringe in the back.  He was a rescue pig from Jessica in SE
Ohio.  He's affectionate and a little timid.

Shadow is of unknown age (maybe about 3), a black Abby.  We adopted him
from the Humane Society.  He has a lot of personality and isn't afraid
of anything.  We named him Shadow because of his color and because when
he first came to our house, he kept following Max around like a shadow.
We thought it was funny, but he's bigger than Max, and Max thought it
was intimidating.  Now Max usually follows Shadow.

Brenda in Columbus, Ohio