[Gpdd] Silly: Roll Call clearification

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 10:53:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  Deb rasied and interesting ?
  about the Roll Call. He's an
  explaination I sent her. Hope
  this clears it up for everyone.

  The Rescue catorgory is that 2 rescues answered
  our roll call. It is interesting to know which ones were
  rescued from a rescue but that is just to much info
  to do now. Had I thought about it at the start it would have
  been easy to track which had been rescue, but
  alsa good idea don't come all at once lol. I love the
  idea of a Roll Call topic list. Another example
  of a great idea that wasn't thought of right away.

  Thank you so much to everyone, no admission
  will ever be late, in fact it has helped to have them
  come in as they have. It's make it much
  easier on me. I LOVE doing this don't get
  me wrong, I wouldn't have volunteered
  for this if I didn't WANT to. It's a labor
  of love for all our Masters and loving
  Slaves that I do willingly and with
  care.
  Hugs and Wheeps to all,
  Jimmy Jr., Spunky, Miss Perky, Miss Pooky,
  Masters to Birdie

Birdie