[Gpdd] Silly Learning

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 10:18:50 EDT 2006

Your posts of "mounting" reminded me of when I first
got my little Emma.  When she would go into cycle,
Smeagol was so excited, he would mount every part of
her, but the right part... her head sides ears nose..
everywhere.  After the third cycle Emma took things
into her own hands.  She showed him how it should be
done.  All night Emma mounted Liam.  It was an XXX
rated guinea pig show.  The next time Smeagol got it
right and Emma gave birth to three sweet babies!

Now one of those babies lives with another boy.  Liam
is the shy quiet type, and Froders is the VERY
agressive type when it comes to who is going to mount
who!  9 times of 10 Froders mounts Liam.  My next door
neighbor just got a free "show" last night!   During
floor time is when they get all foot loose and fancy
free!  They will start the mounting at one end of the
living room and walk like that all the way to the
other end!  Well, my neighbor said "Well I'll bet they
didn't learn that from Will and Grace!"  Silly (yes
sometimes dirty) guinea pigs.

Carly and the Four Guinea pigs