[Gpdd] [GPDD] Health - Spinach update

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Mon Sep 18 10:25:48 EDT 2006

My husband use to go to the produce market in Boston to pick up produce for
his BIL business. He told me that all of it was just dumped into a huge bin.
Then they package it into the different companies plastic bags right there.
So I can see why they do not know where it came from. I heard the same thing
is done in California.

I almost bought some the other day. The bag was so large it would have gone
bad before I used it. Besides the store salad bar I hardly ever eat spinach.

Kathy