[Gpdd] [SILLY] Roll call--addendum

Denise Schichner djsma96 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:17:10 EDT 2006

My mistresses, Noel and Tribbles, wanted me to tell you that they are PROUD alumni of The Critter Corral in Steger, IL. Noel was adopted just over a year ago and appears to be 3 1/2 to 4 years old. Tribbles was just adopted this past July at the Pignic and appears to be 1 1/2 to 2 years old. They also wish to inform all concerned, that the demi-masters and demi-mistresses do obey them as the reigning princesses of the house.  Yes, the piggers rule over a 60 pound dog (rescue), three cats (all rescued) and a cranky cockatiel (from a breeder). Oh and us two humans--me and my (almost) 10 year old son.

Denise-Mama Slave
Dennis-Boy Slave
High-Mistresses:
     Noel