[Gpdd] Health:Advantage

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 00:22:58 EDT 2006

Hi Penny.  I too have used Advantage on The Lady Bug.  When I brought her home from the pet shop she had fleas.  They were so small I literally thought the one on me was a tiny speck of dirt 'till it jumped!  I asked LB's vet and he gave me Advantage.  I only used about 3 drops as the LB was only about 2 1/2 months and didn't want to overdo it.  It worked great and she's never had fleas or anything else since.  Advantage didn't bother her at all and I only used it the once.  If you can't get hold of anything else, use Advantage.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug