[Gpdd] [GPDD] Care - Water Insurance

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 16:20:29 EDT 2006

Sounds like your little piggie has survived the drought, but I
  am no expert in this area - I'm sure someone else can assure
  you that no permanent damage was done. But this is a scary
  thing for all of us. I've come home to find a water bottle knocked
  down, lying in the floor out of reach, and no telling how long it
  had been there.
  Most of our piggies now have at least 2 water bottles per pen,
  as added insurance that they don't run out. And I try not to fill
  more than one at a time, so that if something like this should
  happen, they would at least have the one. That might be something
  you'd want to do, just add another small water bottle. Easy and
  cheap enough to do for the peace of mind. And pigs are so proud
  of their water bottles, you'd make points.
  Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  Snowy feels she should have her very own water
  bottle, as she will plop down in front of it, swishing
  a mouthful for several minutes.