[Gpdd] MISC: MD DC NoVa Pignic is This Weekend

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Tue Sep 19 18:16:51 EDT 2006

Reisterstown Regional Park Pavilion
401 Mitchell Drive, Reisterstown

time 1:00 PM

If rain date is needed, check _MGPR at gogglegroups.com_
(mailto:MGPR at gogglegroups.com)  for updates.

This is your invitation to come get jiggy with the piggies! Come and  meet
other piggie enthusiasts; enjoy games, contests, a bake sale, and more!  Please
bring one item for your bake sale contribution, and watch the goodies
disappear -- we'll even have piggie cookies for our cavy friends! Remember to  bring
your lawn chairs or blankets, a picnic lunch, piggie water and pens.
Reisterstown Regional Park's lawn is not treated with any chemicals, so piggies  will
be able to enjoy their day frolicking in the grasses and clover.

Reisterstown Regional Park is located at Interstate 795 and Highway 140  in
Reisterstown. Park link for directions:

_http://www.co.ba.md.us/Agencies/recreation/countyparks/regionalparks/reisters
town.html_
(http://www.co.ba.md.us/Agencies/recreation/countyparks/regionalparks/reisterstown.html)