[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Mouse

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 19 20:41:32 EDT 2006

Oh Judi we were very sad to read about your little Mouse, we've been
following her progress, what a little fighter she was.  I know how hard
it is to loose a furbaby after they've been ill and you think you've got
them on the road to recovery, you were right she must've known it was
her time that's why she enjoyed her last week with you so much. Feel
priviledged that you've given her a life that otherwise would've been
much shorter and miserable, you're a wonderful slave to have taken both
her and Skunky in. Yes i'm sure she's chirpping away to Peter Gurney and
all her friends from the gpdd. Please know that our thoughts are with
you and we're sending piggie and cuddles and a big hug for you too. Take
care.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully