[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Diego

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Sep 20 00:17:45 EDT 2006

What a beautiful picture you've painted of your dear little Diego,
thankyou.  Richard and Lisa we are sorry that he'd had so many problems
in his last year, as slaves you tried everything which i'm sure he
appreciated and so did his friend Carmella. He will be playing with his
friend Brownie in the fields at the Bridge and making friends with all
the gp's from the gpdd.  We are sending lots of piggie kisses and
cuddles to help Carmella over the loss of her friend and hugs to you
both. Take care.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully