[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Vernon

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 18:35:49 EDT 2006

Kay, we are so very sorry to hear that Vernon developed fluid on his lungs
and passed away from heart failure.  How sad that this probably happened
because his previous owner was neglectful.  We wish he could have spent
more time with you, but the last half year of his life was definitely a
happy one; he was so lucky that you adopted him and showed him what it
meant to be part of a loving family.  We know Vernon enjoyed all of his
days with you.  Thanks for sharing his photos -- he indeed had lovely
mahogany fur.  Please accept our condolences on his passing and also our
condolences on the passing of his brother at the rescue.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday