[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Lucky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 18:59:57 EDT 2006

Linda, Bear, and Fluffy, how sad to read that your Lucky suddenly went to
the Bridge at only six or seven months old.  We know this was a shock, and
our hearts go out to you.  We are so very sorry that he left this world
while on the way to the emergency hospital just five minutes away.  It
sounds as though he might have had something congenitally wrong.  We know
Lucky knew your roommate was trying to help him, and we know his name was
perfect, because he was lucky to be so loved.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday