[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Smores

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 19:01:04 EDT 2006

Stan, Melissa, and Pigzilla, please accept our condolences on the passing
of Smores.  Although his passing was a shock and we never want out piggies
to leave us, it is wonderful that he lived to be six years old.  It sounds
as though he was active and happy up until the end and passed away in peace
at his favorite place.  We hope you will focus not on seeing him lying in
stillness but on his happiness the night before.  Smores obviously knew how
much you cherished him.  We are sorry about your many losses this year, but
how great that Nutmeg and Cinnamon were seven.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday