[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sylan

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 18:35:29 EDT 2006

Susi and the Okie Piggies, it was with much sadness that we read of Sylan's
passage to the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences.  We know just what
you mean about how a piggie's eyes have a different look when a piggie is
really ill; we are so sorry that you saw this in your boy's eyes.  We know
it was a shock, too, that he left so quickly.  It does seem that sometimes
a piggie will suddenly be overtaken with illness and we cannot prevent him
from taking that final journey.  We hope you will find comfort in the
knowledge that you did everything you could for Sylvan and that he knew how
much he was loved.  He was a lucky boy.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday