[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Snickers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 21:34:46 EDT 2006

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we are glad that you discovered the GPDD the
day that your Snickers went to the Bridge.  The people and piggies here
certainly understand how special these little beings are and how difficult
such a loss is.  We send our condolences.  It is wonderful to hear that he
was more than six years old, even though we are never ready for our piggies
to leave us.  How great, too, that you rescue piggies.  We know that
Snickers enjoyed all of his days with you and knew how much he was loved.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday