[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Hazelnut

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Sep 19 21:30:37 EDT 2006

Lisa and the Guinea Girls, please accept our condolences on Hazelnut's
passing.  We know it was so sad when you discovered in the morning that she
had passed away, and we are so very sorry for your loss.  It sounds like
she had a peaceful passing in her sleep, probably dreaming lovely dreams
and then suddenly waking up in the beautiful green fields on the other
side.  We know that she was welcomed by Cupcake and Silverado as well as
many new friends.  You gave Hazelnut a wonderful life, and she had no doubt
how much you loved her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday