[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: New Addition

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 12:40:00 EDT 2006

The Story Cavies and I (Debra) would like to announce a new addition to the
herd.  His name is Checkers and he is a very sweet, calm seven month  old
teddy bear boar.  He is making friends with Cheekie at the present time  and we
all hope that they will become buddies and cage mates.  Cheekie has  been very
lonely living by himself, but none of the other boars would accept him  as a
cage mate. He is a rather active, sometimes too pesky little  boar.  The other
boars got tired of all of the attention and started biting  him.  Checkers
seems to be a very tolerant, peaceful little boar.   Hopefully, things will
continue to work out between him and Cheekie.   Cheekie is a little piggy that just
does not want to be alone, even though he  can visit with other boars through
the cage divider.  That just does not  seem to be enough for him.  He likes to
snuggle up next to another cavy and  be able to touch him. We all love
Checkers and think he will be an excellent  addition to our little herd.  You can
see Checkers, Calico, Snickers,  Princess and Creampuff at the following web
address:  _http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)
You can view Cheekie and Lilac at the following web address:
 _http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/page1.html)

Wheeeeps From  Debra, Calico, Snickers, Lilac, Cheekie, Princess, Creampuff,
and Checkers.  Remembering Peanut, Pumpkin, Patches and Taffy at the Rainbow
Bridge)