[Gpdd] health. Re: Guinea pig lice.

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Wed Sep 20 15:02:48 EDT 2006

So what are lice? I had read you could not see them. Whatever Ebony came to
me with I could see. They were small/white (he has black hair). They were
leaving bald spots with scaly skin. The hair quickly grew back. I treated
with Advantage. Which by the way has the same amount. It is just the
containers that are different sizes.(does that make sense?)  The amount in
each drop is the same. I would buy the biggest/cheapest one I could find.
What I am using now I got from someone who works at a vets office for my cat
Spirit. Since she is indoor we only seem to have fleas when it starts
cooling off outside.

Kathy